Spectral Finishing Inc
The quality of anodized aluminum products is based on the knowledge and skill of the anodizing staff. With the management team, each having over twenty-eight years of experience and key staff all having over seventeen years of dedicated experience with Spectral Finishing, Spectral has achieved a highly regarded reputation for service and quality. Spectral is the largest type II, type III and architectural job shop anodizing operation in British Columbia.
Spectral Finishing Inc: At a Glance:
- A management team with over 28 years of innovation and success
- Over 8,500 square feet of production space
- Largest job shop anodizing operation in the British Columbia
- 14 feet architectural anodizing line and 10-1/2 feet cosmetic and hardcoat line
- Over 20 employees with an average of eleven years experience